Monday, December 18, 2017

Woman Driver Who Slapped Taxi Driver Apologizes, Taxi Driver Files Case

Cherish Sharmaine Interior, the woman who slapped the old taxi driver last Sunday in Quezon city is sorry for what she has done. However, the driver who was identified as Virgilio Doctor, went to Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) office and has already charged her with physical injuries and damage to property.



“This is Cherish Sharmaine Interior. I repeat, I have no Facebook page. I’m not that dumb to create a fanpage, post the pictures of myself and my boyfriend, then post more hurting messages pa to add insult to injury or to make you hate me even more. I have published an apology which was copied by that Facebook page but the truth still remains: I AM SORRY.” The lady driver wrote.

Must Read: * Sen Hontiveros to Help Cherish Sharmaine Interior File Cyberbullying Cases vs Bashers

“Spare my relatives, my office, and my workmates. Someone tagged the name of the company I work in and commented on some of the posts there. Please leave them alone. And please, those people who also have an Interior surname, and who you guys are bullying are not in any way related to me.” She added, who was driving Honda City car with plate number ZPD 955.

“If you want to bash me, I am willing to accept that. Just leave the innocent people alone. I am doing things to make up for my mistake, trying to reach out to manong taxu driver. I am facing an imminent termination and possibly blacklisting to other companies, and I hope you guys are happy. I believe I deserve it, but please accept my apologies.” Ms. Interior wrote further.



Must Watch: * Woman Driver Slaps Helpless Taxi Driver Who’s as Old as Her Father (Video)

Meanwhile, Virgilio Doctor shared his side of the story to ABS-CBN News, saying that Ms. Interior probably got mad at him when he honked at her and overtake her. According to him, he just did it because an FX behind him did to him. The 52-year old taxi driver added that he already apologized to the woman, but still she went on cursing at him, and eventually slapped him.

"Nagso-sorry na ako dahil talagang ayaw ko ng gulo. Nagpakumbaba na lang ako. Sabi ko, 'sorry po. Di po sinasadya, 'yung pangyayari. Sorry po.’ Kaya ako lumabas ng awto, akala ko maha-heart attack ako. Buti na lang hindi natuloy." Doctor said, noting that he felt dizzy after the woman slapped him, not knowing that his blood pressure was already going high.



Meanwhile, a certain Luzel Pasaylo, the passenger of the taxi, said that Ms. Interior mentioned having her two kids inside their car, but emphasized that the taxi did not hit their car. "Akala ko aawatin niya 'yung husband niya. Nagulat po ako kumuha, siya sa compartment ng golf club. Hinampas niya po 'yung taxi nang dalawang beses. Ako mismo sa loob ninerbiyos," she said.

Contributed by Cherry Luz Alcantara

No comments:

Post a Comment