Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Kris Aquino Warns All Aquino Haters, “I’ll Make Your Worst Nightmare Come True”

Kris Aquino on Tuesday, November 28 bravely warned all Filipinos who hate her family, especially her oldest sister, Ballsy Aquino Cruz. Her warning came a day after a supposed witness named Roberto Catapang Jr. surfaced, and accused Ballsy’’s husband, Eldon Cruz of being involved in the in the P8.7 billion road right of way (RROW) scam.



On her Instagram post, Kris Aquino said that she loves all her siblings. However, she noted that her Ate Ballsy is her favorite because she loved her unconditionally and never judge her, especially at her worst. The Queen of All Media added that Ballsy never left the hospital when she gave her to Joshua, her son with actor Philip Salvador.

“That’s just how she is- she has loved me unconditionally. No judgment, just a reassurance that I’d never be alone because she always believed I’d manage to right my life’s wrongs- that is FAITH.” Kris wrote, as part of her lengthy caption on a quote saying, “She’s a Queen with a little bit of savage.”

Must Read: * Noynoy Aquino’s ‘Bayaw’ Linked to RROW Scam, 2 Former Cabinet Members Under Immigration Lookout Bulletin

Credit: Kris Aquino Instagram


“So this is me saying- HURT HER by spreading more unfounded lies about her & her husband and you will really push me to my very worst. I mean it when i say for my Ate i will take a bullet. Or worse, make the worst nightmare of all Aquino haters come true. P.S. Politics aside, like this if you’re like me & you LOVE your Ate.” She said on the last part.



Last Monday, Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II appeared in a press conference with Catapang, who said he was part of a syndicate that facilitated the documentation and application for compensation of private properties for the supposed ghost project in General Santos City. He also showed a letter to DPWH, with an alleged signature of Eldon Cruz.

Contributed by Cherry Luz Alcantara

No comments:

Post a Comment